What are the Pros and Cons of Invisalign?
Stephen Romero - August 25, 2021
There is a new orthodontic treatment system that is creating quite a stir in the world of cosmetic dentistry. The newest product from Align Technology introduced the revolutionary Invisalign. By creating custom-fitted aligners based on 3-D computer simulation of your teeth, this is how this system works. Within a period of 9 to 15 months, these aligners will slowly put your teeth in the desired shape.
For adults who do not want the embarrassment of wearing the metal braces, Miami Invisalign is designed especially as the name suggests almost invisible. Here are some pros and cons of Invisalign to help you decide if you are ready to consider getting this new system.
Pros of Invisalign
1. Removable: Invisalign North Miami beach aligners are removable as compared to the metal and rubber band contraptions that make up traditional braces. You are allowed to remove them each time you eat or brush your teeth although your dentist would give you strict instructions that they should always be worn.
2. Convenient: Since Invisalign aligners are convenient to use, you will not need to worry about breaking rubber bands or brackets. You would not have to go to your dental specialist as often as possible. A visit to your dentist can be every six weeks since you will be given several Invisalign North Miami aligner sets to be used for two weeks each.
3. Flattering: The transparent color of your Invisalign orthodontist Miami aligners will make it hardly noticeable compared to traditional braces. In no time at all, you can have those perfectly aligned teeth without the feelings of self-consciousness that come with traditional braces.
Cons of Invisalign
1. Discomfort: When wearing Invisalign Aventura aligners for the first couple of weeks, people who have sensitive gums or teeth will experience some discomfort. This discomfort will be temporary, fortunately. You will not even notice it is there, once you have adjusted to wearing the aligners.
2. Breakage: Because of teeth grinding, there are instances when a patient will break the aligners. The constant removal of the aligners might put it at risk of being damaged or broken also. Invisalign Miami fl aligners are made up of a very durable plastic material aside from this.
3. More Expensive: Invisalign can be relatively costly as compared to regular metal braces. A treatment plan for Invisalign cost Miami as much as $9000 although a portion of this can be shouldered by your health insurance provider in the United States. For patients, some orthodontists are willing to work out a payment plan who can not afford to pay the whole amount in cash but will benefit much from an Invisalign treatment.
There are more than 500,000 Americans who have as of now profited from Invisalign and a lot more are thinking about this framework. To correct crooked teeth is the most convenient way and it will not make the person feel self-conscious. About Invisalign, you can ask your “best orthodontist for Invisalign near me” and if he is not Align-certified, then maybe he could refer you to one. Especially after knowing how much it could benefit you, you will never regret choosing this system.
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
Stephen Romero - December 30, 2021
Stephen Romero - March 27, 2021
Stephen Romero - March 27, 2021
stay in touch
To be updated with all the latest news, offers and special announcements.